- About UsMaking wishes come true is possible with the support of generous individuals, companies, communities, celebrities and organizations.The Wish Upon A Hero Foundation is proud of the way it manages and safeguards the generous contributions it receives from individual donors, corporations and other organizations.It takes amazing heroes to make an amazing charity. Read about the people who make wishes come true.
- Get InvolvedStudent run groups that raise money and awareness to help grant wishes in the community.
- Be A Hero - Donate
- Wishes Granted
- Hero Month
The Wish Ambassadors are online volunteers who help facilitate the wish granting process.
Everyone wants to be a hero, but not everyone has the financial ability to grant large wishes. On Wish Upon A Hero, you don't need to be a millionaire to be a hero. The only requirement is the passion to make a difference. That's why we created the Wish Ambassador Program.
How do Wish Ambassadors grant a wish?
It's really simple. Wish Ambassadors send emails, make phone calls, write letters to companies, organizations and celebrities that have the ability to grant a wish. Many of the Wish Ambassadors also share the wish on Facebook and tweet it on Twitter. The more exposure a wish gets, the better the chances are to find a hero to grant it. That's it!
Most companies would love the opportunity to grant a wish, but are unaware that the wish even exists. As a benefit for granting a wish, these heroic companies receive amazing PR for their corporate citizenship. The Wish Ambassador's job is to find the right contact within the company, direct them to the wish and entice them to BE A HERO.
Is there a wish granting process?
Yes. To keep things organized we have created a process that allows Wish Ambassadors to help without a duplication of effort.
- A Wish Ambassador finds a wish that they would like to help get granted.
- They post a comment on the wish that they are a Wish Ambassador and will be working on the wish.
- Send an email to the Wish Ambassador Director, Charlene Watson, with the wish "link" for approval.
- The Wish Ambassador begins contacting potential heroes.
- Once the Wish Ambassador finds a hero to grant the wish, THEN they can make an offer on the wish. Sends an email to the Wish Ambassador Director about the wish grant details for our records.
What else do Wish Ambassadors do?
The Wish Ambassadors also connect with area high schools to help launch Hero Clubs. They support the students efforts in fundraisign and wish granting.
How do I join the Wish Ambassador Membership Program?
Click the button below and fill in the application form. Must agree to the Code of Conduct.